FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Your 650000 Hour Deadline A Hurryup Guide To Finding God

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LaS Index du Forum -> Publique -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Your 650000 Hour Deadline A Hurryup Guide To Finding God Répondre en citant

Your 650,000 Hour Deadline: A hurry-up guide to finding God before it's too late
by Ann Work Goodrich

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Your 650,000 Hour Deadline: A hurry-up guide to finding God before it's too late

What’s the one decision you can make now that will still matter in one million years?

One million years from now, it won’t matter who you married, what job you had, or how much money you made.

The only thing that will matter is whether or not you went to heaven when you died. This, then, is the most important decision of your life.

Figuring out how to get to heaven should be the question that keeps you awake at night—not your bills or family problems.

But relax. It doesn’t have to be a struggle or take a lifetime to figure out. The Bible—the most trusted, beloved, best-selling book ever written—contains the simple answers you need.

But the Bible is a big book. You may not have time to read it all.

To make it easy, award-winning journalist Ann Work Goodrich has condensed the Bible’s wealth into this simple guide that applies the Bible’s answers to life’s most urgent questions.

Your 650,000 Hour Deadline is like a roller coaster ride through the most practical and useful parts of the Bible that you need to know now.

<li>Who is the Bible&#x2019;s God?</li>
<li>How does He view you?</li>
<li>What action does He want you to take?</li>
<li>100 reasons you can trust the Bible with your eternity</li>
<li>The Bible&#x2019;s unique and surprising requirements </li>
<li>How to discern false pathways that masquerade as Bible truth</li>
<li>Bible passages that virtually shout at the issues of your life and your eternity</li>
<li>What it costs to ignore Jesus Christ, the Bible&#x2019;s centerpiece </li>
<li>30 instantaneous benefits to all who follow the Bible&#x2019;s instructions</li>
<li>What happens if you reject the Bible&#x2019;s claims or just decide to ignore the whole thing</li>
<li>And much more!</li>

Now&#x2019;s the time to confront life&#x2019;s greatest questions and answer them, once and for all. Every hour you delay puts you closer to the moment when your decisions about eternity will eclipse all others. Remember, you are just one heartbeat away from meeting God, and that door to eternity could snap open at any moment.

Your 650,000 Hour Deadline will surprise you with how clearly, urgently&#x2014;and mercifully&#x2014;the Bible answers your questions. Devour its insights as if your life depended on them, because someday your life most certainly will.

Your 650,000 Hour Deadline: A hurry-up guide to finding God before it's too late free epub

Tags: reading francais english torrent online, ebook android pdf, book OneDrive, book for Windows Phone, read store amazon sale mobile, .txt download, francais ebook access online offline, You search pdf online pdf, epub free, purchase book, book text format, fb2 online find book сhapter, book view, book RapidShare, book read, online touch offline macbook author, free mobi, free ios apple without signing via, book RapidShare, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book samsung

13 For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, The fountain of living waters, To hew for themselves cisterns, Broken cisterns, That can hold no water.Daily we walked and watched the fields to see that the water lever was just rightIt means to await, expect eagerly.3 Compare its use in Romans 8:19, 23, 25; 1 Corinthians 1:7; Galatians 5:5; Philippians 3:20; Hebrews 9:20So David wrote in Psalm 103:13-19:Legal Info, Terms of Use, Privacy PolicyThe mighty man is the person who thinks he is sufficient in himself and thereby refuses to wait on the LordHowever, because of our natural needs and desires, we fall prey to Satans lies and follow Satans strategies (as well as our own) to meet our needs and fulfill our desires4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heartSPONSORED Audio Downloads MP3: Large Medium Small Consider giving a contribution that allows these messages to remain free2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay; And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm

vs(5) Refusing to change jobs or run from some other circumstance because of difficulties without first seeking the LordIsaiah 40 is a chapter designed to bring comfort to its readers(1) Refusing to retaliate or take revenge (ProBut lets turn to our next reason to wait on the Lord7 Larry JBased on its past performance, we wait for the news to come on at six oclock because we believe the TV station will be operatingTo wait on the Lord means to be content and patient because we are clinging to God and resting in His love and wisdomTherefore, return to your God, Observe kindness and justice, And wait for your God continuallyIn Scripture, the wilderness or desert represents the testing places of life, the places and conditions Gods uses in our lives to train and develop our faith, enhance our walk with Him, and prepare us to be the people of God

Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, For Thou art the God of my salvation; For Thee I wait all the dayPsa16 The LORD therefore said to Moses, Gather for Me seventy men from the elders of Israel, whom you know to be the elders of the people and their officers and bring them to the tent of meeting, and let them take their stand there with youProsdechomai means (1) to receive to ones self, receive favorably, (2) expect, look for, wait for.2 Compare its use in Mark 15:43; Luke 2:25; 12:36; Acts 24:15; Titus 2:13; Jude 1:21Verkocht door: Amazon Media EU SWaiting involves a passivity and an activitynegatives and positivesthings we should do and things we should not doThe First Problem: they quickly forgot His works (13a) 5d8a9798ff

Friends, Partners, and Lovers: What It Takes to Make Your Marriage WorkLift Up Your Heart: A 10-Day Personal Retreat with St. Francis de SalesBooks for Kids: Ultimate Minecraft Fart Warrior 3 : (A Hilarious Book for Kids Age 6-10) (Unofficial Minecraft book) (fart books)BROCKHAUSEN Bastelbuch Bd. 1 - Das gro&szlig;e Buch zum Ausmalen und Ausschneiden: Ostern (Volume 1) (German Edition)Quiet Power: The Secret Strengths of IntrovertsThe Whisper of the Palms&Eacute;merveillez-les par Dieu: Comment pr&eacute;senter la foi chr&eacute;tienne (French Edition)To the Farthest ShoresThe Christian Melodist: A New Collection of Hymns for Social Religious Worship (Classic Reprint)The Political Economy of Rural-Urban Conflict: Predation, Production, and Peripheries

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LaS Index du Forum -> Publique -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation